I just wanted to say a belated thanks to the following bloggers who nominated my blog for these awards. I really appreciate the nomination and your continued visits to my blog! Sorry that I have taken so long to say thank you and nominate other bloggers, but better late then never. Since this year has begun I have discovered many new blogs that really inspire me, that I have nominated as well as some as my old favorites. I recommend check out any of these guys blogs. They aren’t all vegan or vegetarian, but they have delicious dishes and inspiring messages.
Thanks again to:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post for the award
Versatile Blogger Award
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. I can’t control myself around vegan desserts.
2. My middle name is Gregoria, which is the name of my great nona who is currently still alive.
3. I am pro gay rights and animal rights
4. I’ve visited 24 countries and I am looking forward to going to Japan later this year and Bali next year.
5. If you don’t already know I’m engaged and hopefully will get married in a couple of years.
6. I still live at home…its not that bad
7. I have really small hands, they haven’t grown since I was 6.
The rules…put on somethin’ frilly, ‘n be tellin’ a blogger ye desire to admire that a Steamin’ Pirate admires ya, ‘n yer passin’ that admiration to him or her to be plundered, if ye so desire.
Kreativ Blogger Award
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
1. I can’t whistle, I use to be able to make a seal noise but I had to stop doing it because it was hurting my throat.
2. I don’t drive, I can but I don’t do it regularly enough.
3. I get addicted to things really easily, like warcraft, farmville and now this blog.
4. I try to make everyone I know watch Forks over Knives…whether they want to or not.
5. I am beening working on this post for hours so I don’t have to do my italian homework.
6. I mentor young people at my university so they don’t drop out.
7. I can’t stop multi tasking, i need to be doing something else while im watching tv or doing my work
Super Sweet Blogging Award
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? French Vanilla
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Vegan Chocolate Brownies from Green Edge or Almond Milk Vanilla Mini’s
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Only at night really
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Marco always calls me Sugar Plum Fairy
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (I nominated 7 because I think 15 is too many.)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The Illuminating Blogger Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Say a few words of gratitude on your blog and follow the link
- Share a few words about yourself and pass on the award to at least 5 other bloggers
Beautiful Blogger Award
• Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Tell us 7 things about yourself.
• Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.