Before the end of the year has finished I wanted to thank a few wonderful bloggers who gave me awards recently. I can’t believe how many awards my blog has received from other bloggers, especially since I only started it at the end of September this year.
Writing about my experiences and getting feedback from others has really helped me stay on the healthy path. I have had a few slips, but for the most part have been able to be consistently eating a plant based diet. I have also got to discover more ingredients and cooking techniques and have been inspired by others to try them. Thanks to everyone else who follows this blog for your input!
The awards I recently received include:
Shine On Award
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2.) Add the award logo to your blog.
3.) Share 7 things about yourself.
- I am completely visual. I don’t really remember what people say.
- I can’t whistle, but I can pop.
- I have been learning Italian for 3 years. Still not completely fluent though. One day…
- I live at home and I’m not ashamed. Its great!
- Sometimes I forget my age because I don’t want to believe I’m not 20 anymore.
- I don’t like white silver. It makes it really hard trying to pick out engagement rings.
- I am going to Melbourne on friday and I can’t wait! After 6 months of being overseas you would think I would be sick of traveling but I not.
4.) Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire.
Super Sweet Blogging Award
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Any vegan chocolate macadamia brownies and vegan cheesecake.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? at 9pm every night.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sugar Plum is what my boyfriend calls me. Coco Malu is my stripper name (pet + street) lol.
Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen:
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
1. Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I am nominating everyone in my community. I won’t send you a message about it because there is heaps of you, but you all deserve a star!
Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me.
2. Place the award on my site.
3. Share 7 random things about myself. – As Above^
4. Nominate 15 blogs. I will leave out this one as I have nominated for others.