I want to thank Miss Marzipan & Vina’s Delicious Recipes for nominating me one of the Blogs of the Year for 2012, Chef Doru for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award and Relaxing Cooking for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I grateful for these guys for believing in me, as well as everyone else who follows my blog. Miss Marzipan has lovely recipes and diy project ideas. Vina’s Delicious Recipes has amazing Bengali recipes and much more. Chef Doru cooks a variety of restaurant quality dishes that will make your mouth water. Relaxing Cooking is an Italian based blog, which is also written in Spanish and English, with heaps of delicious Italian inspired dishes.
Blogs of the Year for 2012
For this award I had to select blogs that I also thought should receive this award. So hard to choose, with so many great blogs!
THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2012 AWARD NOMINATION
Here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
One Lovely Blog Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 Things about Me
1. I come from a big italian family and have 21 first cousins
2. I use to like Ktimes so much that I went through a phase of eating them for breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. I can drive but I don’t have a license. Mergers make me nervous.
4. I like dessert wine.
5. I think tinsel smells
6. I don’t get why people like Kim Kardasians. She doesn’t seem very nice.
7. I love anything flavored or scented of vanilla.