I won another award! Love to Cook nominated me for Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am very happy that so many people are enjoying my blog. I never thought it would receive so many followers. If you haven’t seen Love to Cook, check her it out. She has heaps of healthy and delicious recipes that are very unique.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Below are the 7 things about me.
1. I am still studying business/arts degree in marketing, italian language & cultural history (but hope to only use history degree)
2. I spent 4 months living in Italy this year and traveled for two months around Europe
3. I love reading and watching just about anything supernatural
4. I was a ballerina for most of my life
5. I can’t whistle, but I can pop
6. I have learned the violin, clarinet, trombone, guitar and piano (only one I can still play)
7. I have pyroluria
My 15 nominations: