I’m so wrapped, I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by kz from The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic. Her blog gives a positive take on life, with witty commentary, beautiful photos of the Philippines and even some tips on what to eat if you visit there. I nominated a few other bloggers, who also have beautiful blogs and are great reads.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
1. My two great loves are my dogs Albie and Bella. Albie is a one year old white german shepherd. I got him when I was really chuckly, so you can imagine how much of a baby he has become. Bella is my 6 year old maltese x shih tzu. I adopted her from my brother (who abondoned her) when I got Albie and they have become best friends. They have really changed my life.
2. I am nearly finished my Business/Arts Degree, majoring in Marketing, Italian and Cultural History. Why so many majors? I worked in sales and thought I could market products better then our bosses, I wanted to get back to my roots and learn my language and history because I love anything historical. Although I was first fell in love with Ancient history in high school, I have learned to appreciate Australian history and learn the real history, behind the myths and legends in which our country has been built on.
3. I come from a family of chefs. My mum, dad and brother are all chefs and specialize in Italian food. Did I learn from them? No, they always worked, but I been influenced by them and have tried to find my own way with cooking. I prefer to make health, traditional recipes, than the normal crowd pleasers.
4. Both sides of my family originate from Calabria in Italy. They all speak their language, except for my of my generation, which is a shame. But we all try to keep our culture through family and food.
5. My boyfriend is serbian. He speaks his language with his family and I one day hope to learn serbian as well. He can’t cook to save himself, but he’s a great dishwasher. He has 3 gorgeous nieces and nephew. I call them the mini Marcos, because they all look like they are his kids. I love spending time with them and listening to the cute things they say.
6. My favourite movie is Down with Love. It’s just beautiful.
7. My guilty pleasure is hot chips.
The Beautiful Bloggers: